"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The chronology of the five early symphonies is not clear even to experts.
- "There is a lot of geniality in the early symphonies," he said.
- Of note are long rests which were uncommon in early classical symphonies.
- It is, along with Symphony No. 25, one of his better known early symphonies.
- Goldmark also wrote an early symphony in C major, between roughly 1858 and 1860.
- An early symphony in C major, completed in 1856 and premiered that year, was still lost as of 1966.
- It was one of the earliest symphonies to have four movements:
- It is hard to realize that Schubert's earlier symphonies are the work of a boy barely turned to manhood.
- Some melodies and motives are, further, heard throughout the entire piece, more so than in Myaskovsky's earlier symphonies.
- This summer's symphonic span centers around No. 25, the earliest symphony known to radio listeners at all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.