"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This work was in a markedly more Romantic style than his earlier sonatas.
- And Schnabel is at his peak in the early sonatas.
- I say evolution, not progress, because those who know the early sonatas - Op.
- His accounts of the early sonatas are especially fascinating.
- The early 1905 sonata without opus number takes on a heretofore unexpected charm.
- Conti was also a supreme player of the mandolin, and wrote the earliest sonatas for the instrument.
- This first concert offered three early sonatas: Op.
- The sonatas which he published in 1653 were some of the earliest sonatas produced by an English composer.
- On Monday he resumed the series playing three early sonatas - A major (Op.
- His early sonatas are today lost.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.