"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In general, he stays close to the text, which is characteristic for the early cantatas in Bach's second annual cycle.
- He wrote his thesis about Bach's early cantatas.
- Compared to the early cantata for the same occasion, Ach!
- The music for this early cantata is using motet style in the choral movements.
- Although the exact date is not known, this is one of Bach's earliest surviving cantatas.
- Jacob Beer wrote an early cantata for performance at this synagogue.
- It was likely based on an earlier secular cantata that is no longer extant.
- It is difficult to date, but is generally considered to be an early cantata on stylistic grounds.
- As in Bach's other early cantatas, there are no recitatives.
- The first chorus contains contrapuntal writing which is also reminiscent of other early cantatas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.