"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the computer-chip business, Toshiba's early dominance has been challenged by rivals, and in a weak market prices are low.
- Still, Miami flashed some early dominance, going 89 yards in 13 plays to take a 7-0 lead.
- Colon's early dominance began to wane as the lengthy season caught up to his arm.
- The poll also suggested that the early dominance of Mr. Bush may be softening in the presidential race.
- There are several factors that may have contributed to the early dominance of the United States women's national soccer team.
- But he also had an explanation for his team's rough start while tweaking Manhattan's early dominance.
- IBM's early dominance of the computer industry was in part due to its strong professional services activities.
- The early dominance of the Portuguese was challenged, during the 17th century, by the Dutch, who came to control most of the region's ports.
- The club would never regain its earlier dominance.
- But with one drive, he obliterated the Chargers' lopsided time of possession and its early dominance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.