"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One of her earlier hits was "Stranger Boy" which came out in the 70s.
- This was a compilation of his early hits, and the albums were nearly identical.
- The single was amongst the earliest hits to use the guitar talk box.
- The chapel on the base was one of the early direct hits.
- Some of his earlier hits were already turning a spectacular dark blue.
- When the show was adapted to television (1952-56), it became one of the medium's earliest hits.
- This guitar sound became the trademark of his early hits.
- As a result the German ships had a significant advantage in early hits, with obvious benefit.
- None of these early hits were better for the changes.
- If these early hits sold two hundred thousand copies, I was pleased.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.