"duty" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They may be held on active duty for up to two years.
- "I would like you to go off active duty for the next few hours."
- He was also on active military duty during the season.
- However by 1925 they were no longer on active duty.
- Maybe he'd learn better when he got back on active duty.
- I don't think you pay everyone on active duty a lot less.
- Today, the number on active duty is 4,300, and many of them have brought their families.
- She had been on active duty for only a short while.
- Only three of those were ever kept on active duty.
- They can be called on for much longer active duty by the President.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.