"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If I am right, you will drink wine with me.
- By the way, do you drink wine when I am not here?
- The kind of place where you would expect people to drink wine.
- Summer is the time to drink wine, not think about it.
- There was very little money and we were drinking wine.
- "I never drink wine in the middle of the week."
- The best way to drink wine is slowly and with food.
- Senator Brown was drinking too much wine in the western way.
- Her questions: Why did men drink wine, and women water?
- On the night of his book party we drank white wine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.