"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You have to drink red wine or port with cheese, right?
- They looked as though they might drink Cinzano or port and lemon, and he would erupt unless she tipped him off.
- After dinner, some people will sprawl on the worn Oriental rugs and drink sweet, expensive port.
- In the evenings, he generally drank port until he was halfblind, and then played billiards alone.
- You'll be drinking port, while I'm being carted by the gillies into the coal-hole.
- Actually, I wanted the alcohol, but not if I had to drink sherry or port to get at it.
- The gentlemen entered the room, flushed and merry from drinking port and exchanging stories.
- Yes, she was also the only woman since Freddie and the Dreamers had a hit who still drank port and lemon.
- 'It will be my standard of excellence whenever I drink port again.'
- Sir Charles shepherded the men into a vast adjoining sitting-room to drink port and brandy and coffee.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.