"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Why do you want to drink out of a toilet?"
- "The polite thing is to drink out of a glass."
- There was cool water to drink out of a clay cup and I could have asked for nothing more.
- And don't let anything you're drinking out of your sight.
- He'd been drinking her out of his life for many weeks.
- I have been trying to drink myself out of it for years and decades.
- Many families were found to be drinking out of wells.
- "Someone called for water, and she was told to drink it out of the toilet."
- Mark walked into the bathroom and drank water out of a paper cup.
- She was drinking her blood out of a glass last night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.