"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He drank thirstily from the horn, and so did the one next to him.
- I drank thirstily, then waved to Bobby to bring me the monkey.
- They had nothing to eat, but she drank thirstily from the water bottle.
- He drank thirstily from the cup of cold coffee, made a face.
- He pressed a glass against my lips and I drank thirstily.
- Two hours later yet he found himself drinking thirstily and looked more pleased still.
- Kirk held the bag up in a toast, then began to drink thirstily.
- Juan got her a glass of water, which she drank thirstily.
- The water in it was sweet, and the horses drank thirstily.
- He raised one brow, but drank thirstily, then let his head fall back against the pillow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.