"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tea always accompanies a meal, but it is also a drink of hospitality, automatically offered - green or black - to every guest.
- I worked on my cigarette a little while she drank most of the rest of her green drink.
- Renner took two of the green drinks and sipped carefully.
- She hesitated and looked down at her green drink.
- Since the green drink was stronger than it looked, Blade really didn't want to take any more on an empty stomach.
- A waiter went by with a tray holding a bright green drink.
- He leaned back in a heavy chair and sipped at a tiny, poisonous green drink.
- Introduce sake to novices with this fruity and festive green drink.
- She screamed as the glass shattered and fountained her bright green drink into the air.
- The green drink was refreshing, yet warming, with a subtle taste of herbs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.