"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The station also has a small cafe and newspaper shop, where drinks and sweets can be purchased.
- Food and drink can be purchased at Provence.
- Admission to the cabaret floor, where drinks and snacks may be purchased, is $10.
- In Germany, the drink is often purchased in 20 milliliter shooter-sized bottles.
- There is a $5 cover charge, at least two drinks (alcoholic or not) must be purchased and lunch entrees range from $7.50 to $12.50.
- Sandwiches, salads and cold drinks can be purchased on the grounds.
- There is usually a bar, where drinks can be purchased.
- Most Cineworlds also have a retail area, where food and drink can be purchased.
- At the end of 2007 a Kiosk shop was opened, where snacks and hot drinks can be purchased.
- Food and drink can be purchased in the village.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.