"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So other factors come into operation, like when the drink is going to run out.
- I've tried to do it endless times since but the drink just goes everywhere.
- We said no more until the girl who brought the drinks had gone.
- She always knows just the right drink to go with the occasion.
- There is no cover and drinks go for around $6.
- Much better drink was soon going to be readily available, a short walk away.
- Still, a few drinks, however strong, weren't going to be a problem.
- His first drink went down in two consecutive cigarettes' worth of time.
- Her drink went down, a little bit at a time.
- He hadn't eaten for over twenty-four hours, and already the drink was going to his head.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.