"door" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Three at least by the time she told me to go behind the door.
- He took them all and turned in time to see something move behind the door.
- She had long been in her own room behind a closed door.
- He found what had to be them behind the open main door.
- The thing which had been standing behind the door and waiting for her wasn't human.
- He stood up and put his back to the wall, behind the door.
- But there was another sound growing behind the door, the like of which he'd never heard before.
- I'm keeping very still behind the door, I can hear my own heart.
- No matter what came up, I would stay behind the door of my office and deal with it there.
- They weren't interested in what might be behind the door, not yet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.