"dog" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So I have no choice but to give you a guard dog.
- But for tonight, you will return to your guard dogs.
- I don't get very much now, no, and how do you like your guard dog?
- There would be no chance of making a break now, not with guard dogs around.
- "You didn't have the guard dog the last time I was here."
- They were used as guard dogs and to find animals or people.
- But she was after a guard dog, not a pet.
- He was used as a messenger and a guard dog.
- Once inside, he killed two guard dogs and entered the main building.
- Thinking there was only one guard dog, they discover two in the house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.