"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Zande consider that this innate capacity has its seat in a distinct physical organ within the witch's stomach.
- "Here we go: No distinct respiratory organs on the dorsocephalic region, spiracles on the mesothorax and some abdominals, let's start with that."
- Scaphopods have no eyes, or other distinct sensory organs.
- According to one interpretation, a person's ability to think (unlike his other psychological abilities) belongs to some incorporeal organ distinct from his body.
- The body is triploblastic, i.e. all three germ layers are well-developed, and tissues form distinct organs.
- These domains are previews of coming attractions, the first visible signs of cell specialization that eventually will yield distinct organs.
- Soon their flow will begin to vary, leading to the emergence of distinct organs.
- The male coelacanth does not have distinct copulatory organs, just a cloaca.
- They are, like plants, and "simple" because they lack the many distinct organs found in land plants.
- With no distinct excretory organs, this is removed by diffusion through the tube feet and papulae.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.