"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Cressi maintains a significant presence in each major economic region around the globe and delivers some 300 distinct products to more than 90 countries.
- They end up being forced to support two distinct products with all the resulting costs.
- A word here about this Western humor: It is a distinct product.
- The aqueous layers are then shaken off the matrix and collected as two distinct products.
- Trainz was to be split into two distinct products, each one focusing on a different style of users.
- It is important that each team produces a distinct 'product' or service or part of a process for which they have ownership.
- Maruchan offers several distinct products with a wide variety of flavors.
- These managerial and financial gains could explain why mergers make sense even for companies producing completely distinct products.
- This will be the first time the brand has been marketed as a distinct product.
- As defined above, the distinct pairwise inner product of the pure states must be a constant.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.