"discrimination" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Foreign children born here should not suffer legal discrimination, she said.
- The group had long suffered severe social discrimination in Korean society.
- However, these classes continue to suffer discrimination in Japan to the present time.
- The Irish probably suffered more discrimination than any other white immigrant group.
- State Department officials say they are satisfied that those returned will not suffer discrimination.
- Breast cancer patients must not be allowed to suffer discrimination in the work place.
- I do not know how many of those families have children who suffer discrimination in a similar situation.
- These people often suffer severe discrimination in terms of social security, tax issues, housing and such like.
- Older people must not suffer discrimination because of their age.
- Many of these workers suffer discrimination, particularly those working in Switzerland.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.