"disclosure" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, given recent disclosures from Mexico, the truth seems to be coming out.
- But as recent disclosures have shown, there was an even larger problem.
- The more recent disclosure about bank transfers seems to me a harder call.
- Nor do recent Republican disclosures include all of the estimated 240 people who gave $100,000 or more to that party.
- But the recent disclosures have made me realize the responsibility of parents to be aware and to fight for the right to choose.
- Recent Soviet disclosures also point to very high worker exposures.
- But the recent disclosure about possible mass graves requires immediate investigation.
- Recent disclosures show, however, that things are not that simple.
- Why have these recent disclosures proved so unsettling to some historians?
- This is lent additional weight by the recent so-called new disclosures in the Commission's administration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.