"disaster" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Disaster struck again for the home side after 57 minutes.
- Disaster struck three times off the field during the 1993-94 season.
- When disaster struck, he had time only to turn off the power and run.
- When the disaster struck, his wife had just left home to take their small son to school.
- We do not know when and in what form the next disaster will strike.
- No one knows when or where the next major disaster will strike.
- However, disaster struck and his father died when he was 16.
- And in the spring of 1989, disaster struck the family.
- But when I came out of the store, disaster struck.
- Do you think they will wait until disaster strikes them, too?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.