"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Aberdeen censured Pakenham for this diplomatic blunder, and attempted to renew the dialogue.
- Evan leapt at the chance to dismantle Anais's diplomatic blunder.
- This response was a diplomatic blunder.
- The President has learned from his diplomatic blunder.
- "They have made some serious diplomatic blunders," the diplomat said.
- The Admiral jumped to his feet, afraid that he had committed some diplomatic blunder.
- Complications develop when he makes a diplomatic blunder and it results in his being exiled to the Galactic University of Dentistry.
- The White House, chastened, seems finally to grasp the effects of its diplomatic blunders.
- The air and helicopter strikes were a catastrophic blunder, both military and diplomatic.
- The South African government denied it had committed a diplomatic blunder.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.