"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Maliki is not given to diplomatic formalities and makes his views known, they say.
- State visits are the highest form of diplomatic contact between two states, and are marked by major ceremonial and diplomatic formality.
- The failure of the Argentines to comply with the diplomatic formalities prompted Whitehall to opt for a small-scale intervention.
- In China, Bush courted the image of the regular guy who eschewed diplomatic formalities in order to bicycle everywhere and understand the native ways.
- Since last fall, China has completed all but the last diplomatic formalities of ratification and Russia's parliament has taken important initial steps.
- Even this was included primarily as a diplomatic formality.
- Article Four dealt with the formal declaration of hostilities between nations, setting in motion all the legal and diplomatic formalities of war.
- It had just occurred to him that in alternate realities, all the diplomatic formalities brought from their world would probably be worthless here.
- The identity of the high commissioner, the equivalent of an ambassador, is being withheld until diplomatic formalities are completed.
- Kerala Police delayed boarding the Enrica Lexie immediately after the ship arrived at Kochi in order to complete diplomatic and legal formalities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.