"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is not just a diplomatic courtesy.
- The reason given by the Israelis: he had breached diplomatic courtesy by not coordinating his arrival with them.
- But you're not allowed to dip it as a diplomatic courtesy.
- Entitled to diplomatic courtesies, in that case.
- As admiral of your remaining force, you are entitled to diplomatic courtesy.
- "How about something to wash away the taste of the diplomatic courtesies?"
- Bending double, his face close to it, Kirk had to admit that he felt rather a fool extending grave diplomatic courtesies to the creature.
- In most cases, this is a "diplomatic courtesy."
- They say it has offended diplomatic courtesies, ignored most important Community regulations and demonstrated neither solidarity nor team spirit.
- It was, I thought, as if Cemetery were some sort of government, entitled to diplomatic courtesy from everyone who might come visiting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.