"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Commercial treaties and diplomatic alliances were forged with China and the Persian Empire.
- One company has its own helicopters, and several have even forged diplomatic alliances with local clans.
- The pact of mutual support fostered a strong diplomatic alliance between the two countries (and was still valid and applicable as of 2009).
- The marriage was a diplomatic alliance.
- During the later stages of the Spring and Autumn period, Zheng frequently switched its diplomatic alliances.
- Another fascinating angle is that you will need to form diplomatic alliances with other races in order to further your goals.
- The planet had never affiliated itself with any political or diplomatic alliance.
- Washington has been too willing to downplay democracy and human rights for the sake of access to natural resources or diplomatic alliances.
- The Treaty of Windsor is the oldest diplomatic alliance in the world which is still in force.
- The alliance has been called "the first nonideological diplomatic alliance of its kind between a Christian and non-Christian empire".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.