"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jora'h knew that if he revealed the terrible secret now, it could spell a diplomatic disaster, even trigger a war with the human race.
- There have been no diplomatic disasters, no Americans held hostage or terrorist bombings of American targets.
- It was brewing into a diplomatic disaster of major proportions, the Times went on in an editorial, straining relations with important nations.
- In short, the firmness of our resolve to stay is a military and diplomatic disaster that leads to more Americans coming home in body bags.
- Rearming Japan now would be a diplomatic disaster for your country and an economic one for mine.
- Janeway gasped for breath, staring at the diplomatic disaster before her eyes.
- The second 'police action' was a diplomatic disaster for the Dutch cause.
- Having the portmaster die on our watch would be a diplomatic disaster.
- Few could have anticipated the diplomatic disaster of 26 going ahead and one country - Britain - being left behind.
- The chaos and the diplomatic disaster at home will distract the government and the European public eye from Europe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.