"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- American diplomatic personnel are extraordinarily vulnerable around the world.
- No diplomatic personnel came through its gates on overseas flights.
- Many countries were beginning to pull out all nonessential diplomatic personnel from Israel.
- Soviet Embassy officials said 100 to 120 of their diplomatic personnel would be in the country on Tuesday.
- To the south, some hotels are getting business from foreign news media and diplomatic personnel.
- It also offered to grant special leaves to diplomatic personnel who wished to leave the country.
- It is not customary for these missions to share premises nor diplomatic personnel.
- A similar exemption is available to some military and diplomatic personnel.
- "You said some of those questions were asked by diplomatic personnel, military colleagues, men who certainly had the clearances and the expertise."
- Many foreigners and diplomatic personnel are housed in these sectors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.