"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Globally, Taiwan has twenty diplomatic allies and it struggles to gain recognition.
- China and South Korea have become major trade partners, although China remains a rare diplomatic ally of North Korea.
- This development increased the number of the ROC's diplomatic allies in Europe from one to two (the other being the Holy See).
- Over 50 delegations and 1,500 distinguished guests representing ROC's diplomatic allies visited Taiwan during the celebration.
- He has taken that approach to the "road map" to peace and a Palestinian state that the Bush administration is drafting with diplomatic allies.
- The problem was that many other deserving targets were shielded by their diplomatic allies.
- The al-Sabah found diplomatic allies in the British Foreign Office.
- "We will not waste our resources to try to steal diplomatic allies from the other side."
- Belarus and Russia have been close trading partners and diplomatic allies since the breakup of the Soviet Union.
- The resolution separated the United States from Spain, one of its most reliable diplomatic allies during the Iraq crisis.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.