"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It may form part of a state visit or diplomatic conference.
- "Is it a diplomatic conference or a scientific one?"
- A diplomatic conference for a treaty is currently scheduled for June 2013.
- Nothing in my preliminary negotiations with the Tadigean government led me to expect anything other than a civilized diplomatic conference.
- In a diplomatic conference, Committee I is the forum where the effective negotiation takes place.
- I have only recently begun attending diplomatic conferences, but you are correct.
- The federation's insistence that the matter can be solved only through a diplomatic conference is disputed by the Americans.
- The Union looks forward to the diplomatic conference to be held in June and July this year.
- As you know, the diplomatic conference will continue through to 17 July.
- "He was equally at home in the boardroom, the court room, diplomatic conferences, halls of government, even television talk shows."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.