"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Even the most cynical of the diplomatic observers believe they have been remarkably charitable," a Western official monitoring the relief effort said in an interview today.
- Western diplomatic observers seemed stunned by the trials, which bore little relation to juridical procedures common in Europe and the United States.
- Some diplomatic and nongovernmental observers questioned whether the Arusha conference was the unqualified success that congress officials said it was.
- Rachel drops her cover and is assigned to the flagship Lord Vanek as a diplomatic observer.
- Most diplomatic observers figured that Fox and Bush would reach out to each other.
- A trading partner is usually given advance word of action affecting its interests, diplomatic observers said.
- We shall also attempt to infiltrate the diplomatic observers if the president concurs with General Binds' recommendation to allow them.
- To do that, the West will need more than the 50 or so diplomatic observers currently in Kosovo.
- The president refused, although he extended the execution date three days to ensure that the contending legal forces and foreign diplomatic observers had their say.
- "Just having some diplomatic observers who come back and say, 'Gosh, this is terrible and they've destroyed the place,' isn't sufficient," the official said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.