"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The dispatch did not mention the American protest over the incident outside the diplomatic compound.
- They are entitled to have a base for their trading houses and a diplomatic compound.
- Staff pulled out after two diplomatic compounds ransacked, with protesters shouting "death to England".
- My first glimpse of this lurking violence came earlier today on a visit to the American diplomatic compound.
- A few hours earlier, troops had fired on two of the diplomatic compounds as they marched down the major thoroughfare just outside the compound.
- At the American diplomatic compound, food and water needed for the large numbers of people taking refuge on the grounds are running low.
- The official would not identify which specific bases and diplomatic compounds had been affected.
- Chinese soldiers sprayed a diplomatic residential compound with bullets Wednesday.
- Mr. Runkel said it was not yet clear how they had entered the diplomatic compound.
- But new problems arose here today involving asylum seekers at diplomatic compounds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.