"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The research activities performed by the vessel have sometimes beside its scientific and economic dimensions also political extent with diplomatic or military tone.
- Janeway assumed her most bright, diplomatic tone to answer.
- Zoey cleared her throat and spoke in her most diplomatic tones.
- "That has not changed," Natira replied in cool, diplomatic tones.
- But, striking a diplomatic tone, he said genuine frustrations lie mostly behind the students' protests.
- "Thank you, Ariel," she said, her tone polished and diplomatic.
- "Worf, you seem to be on edge lately," she started in a diplomatic tone.
- To the extent that we can reward their desirable behavior with positive language and a diplomatic tone, we absolutely should.
- "I wouldn't say we tried to play one or the other," Leach said in diplomatic tones.
- On her interactions with passengers, she seemed to strive for a diplomatic tone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.