"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- France also wants diplomatic steps taken to restore the cease-fire that expired at the end of April.
- Besides the commercial and diplomatic steps the Americans are offering, Washington's greatest bargaining chip is the trip itself.
- Washington should take one other important diplomatic step in advance of possible military action.
- Additional diplomatic, military and political steps were also said to be under active consideration by Mr. Reagan.
- Kryeziu took a law degree in 1974, while he was making his first intellectual and diplomatic steps towards his career.
- Two weeks later Kabila abandoned such diplomatic steps.
- So, they said, they hoped the prime minister might be willing to take bold diplomatic steps that he had not considered before.
- The possible return of weapons inspectors is also a sensitive issue, particularly to European nations, which have publicly urged diplomatic steps to avoid a confrontation.
- Thanks to pressure from this European Parliament, decisive diplomatic steps were then taken.
- And the people of the world would note that the United States had taken a diplomatic step worthy of its principles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.