"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While it would be foolish for us to completely break off ties with them altogether, they are going to be relegated to a very low rung on our ladder of diplomatic and international priorities.
- His official site includes a foreign policy plan that targets a two-state accord between Israel and Palestine as a "key diplomatic priority."
- In New York, the City Council is expected to adopt a resolution tomorrow asking Congress and the President to make ending Christian persecution a diplomatic and economic priority.
- With 10 months left in his term, Mr. Menem has made what he calls "dollarization" his top economic and diplomatic priority.
- But his first diplomatic priority, aides made clear, is establishing a close working relationship with the Bush administration.
- There are diplomatic priorities, after all.
- Linkage of the Kuwait crisis and the Arab-Israeli issue is a top diplomatic priority for President Saddam Hussein.
- The new tone has also spread to Greek-Turkish relations, which for Athens more than for Ankara, remains the top diplomatic priority.
- But the United States is the fund's single largest shareholder, with Europe and Japan close behind, so the fund tends to make loans to support their top diplomatic priorities.
- He put pressure on President Bush to make ending Sudan's conflagration a diplomatic priority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.