"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The question arises, who then had the power to grant Nottebohm diplomatic protection?
- So he devised a plan to move the aides to another building, where they would receive diplomatic protection but be unable to influence the general.
- They have diplomatic protection: borders make no difference in this case.
- You will have a good cover legend, but no diplomatic protection of any kind.
- These 'pressed men' represented those police officers who had provided the diplomatic protection prior to the formation of the Group.
- Moreover, they cannot be refused access to their country and may benefit from diplomatic protection.
- As a result, the doctrine of diplomatic protection has attracted much criticism, particularly in former colonies.
- He issued documents that extended the diplomatic protection of neutral Sweden to them and their houses.
- The Union must start negotiations with third countries in order to ensure the necessary diplomatic protection.
- As far as consular and diplomatic protection is concerned, we are only just at the initial stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.