"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two of the agents were working under diplomatic cover in the United States; the third worked abroad.
- But that explanation was taken here as a diplomatic cover and nothing more.
- In London he had the diplomatic cover of an economics attache.
- After a year training in intelligence school, was sent to work in Pakistan under diplomatic cover.
- You need only provide the diplomatic cover, and I shall personally ensure that everything happens as it should.
- But their foreign controllers are usually intelligence agents working under diplomatic cover.
- Espionage operation run by case officers under diplomatic cover, they would have to with the basic recruiting methods described in this article.
- You'll have diplomatic cover, but Copper will be defacto case officer.
- He said to remind you you had diplomatic cover and to only take the gun if there was an emergency.
- He's got the standard diplomatic cover, and there's no hard evidence of any criminal activity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.