"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ms. Hopkins of the Brooklyn Academy says "it would be tough" for the Academy to keep up its high level of international programming without diplomatic backing.
- They accomplished this by getting economic help and diplomatic backing from superpowers eager to bid for their support in the grand contest between East and West.
- The Western diplomats' view of the session is significant because their countries are important sources of financial and diplomatic backing for this nation.
- At the United Nations conference in Bonn, where Afghans met to plan the interim government, Americans also gave diplomatic backing to Mr. Karzai, a little-known figure nationally.
- Pakistan said only 19 or 20 of its soldiers had been killed and that it provides only diplomatic and moral backing for rebels fighting in Kashmir.
- Chile's new Government needs diplomatic backing as it tries to bring institutions under civil control.
- Western diplomats, who asked not to be identified, said they doubted the change would alter Egypt's pro-American military policies because Cairo remained dependent on American aid and diplomatic backing.
- While he skirted any specific appeal for American diplomatic backing, Mr. Massoud said useful steps would include reopening of the embassy in Kabul, which was closed in early 1989.
- That complicates matters: you need to be ready for a full-fledged campaign on the operational level and have the diplomatic backing lined up as well.
- Britain and Austria gave diplomatic backing to this move.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.