"die" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were talking about someone whose father had died suddenly.
- He died suddenly at the age of 35 in 1903.
- His mother died suddenly at the age of 39 in 1947.
- Several years ago her husband died suddenly at the age of 64.
- He died suddenly and was king for a very small period only.
- She died suddenly in 1996 at the age of 42.
- He died suddenly in 1922 at the age of 48.
- He suddenly died at his home, on 15 May 1970.
- In 1997 he died suddenly at 51 years of age.
- In 1970, he died suddenly at the age of 32.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.