"detective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ray was an undercover detective with the narcotics division of the same department.
- For the two undercover detectives, things broke wrong almost from the start on Monday night.
- Now undercover detectives say the going price has dropped closer to $75,000.
- Around 1995, an undercover detective discovered that there were 1,100 people on the rolls.
- The undercover detective who fired first had been monitoring the group in the club.
- On Wednesday, an undercover detective who fired 11 shots told his story.
- Since January, the police said, undercover detectives have bought drugs and weapons from the organization.
- In the show, a camera follows Carey through a day as an undercover detective.
- His mistake was showing it to a man who turned out to be an undercover detective.
- But when it came time to hand over the drugs, the police said, the men decided instead to rob the undercover detective.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.