"desirable" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Holding fast to one's beliefs has never been a desirable trait in congressional leaders.
- It is considered by those with no imagination to be a desirable trait.
- She embodies the desirable traits for women at the time.
- Sometimes many different genes can influence a desirable trait in plant breeding.
- These 30 or so students are picked from their 7th grade teachers and counselors because they show desirable traits.
- Their parents had been carefully matched for a variety of desirable traits.
- But in breaking free from the repression of centuries, she may also have developed other, less desirable traits.
- But work remains to figure out what the genes do and which ones are responsible for desirable traits.
- This type of housing was selected due to its desirable traits.
- However, you could pick the most desirable traits seen here and adapt them to fit your own circumstances.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.