"desirable" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The lower screen, however, is the least desirable place to be.
- "But poor kids, the ones who most need support and a sense of belonging, are given the least desirable places to go to school."
- The area around it soon became one of the city's most desirable - and expensive - places to live.
- That it remains today a desirable place to live is one measure of their success.
- We know this will quickly become one of the most desirable places to live in the state.
- What about children left in less desirable places, or at home alone?
- As a result, downtown Indianapolis was not a desirable place to be in the 1970s.
- Now after 35 years of decline, they are again desirable places to live.
- This policy turned the valley into a desirable place for a weekend home.
- The suit, no longer a prison, had just become the most desirable place in the universe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.