"desirable" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was an elegant and desirable location in the mid 19th century.
- He said the decision to put the new store where it is was driven by real estate - space became available in a desirable location.
- The development corporation is trying to foster a desirable location for international business and arts.
- Where Trax took me, however, was not up to one of these more desirable locations.
- If you are trying to sell a house in a desirable location then the market is fine.
- They also suggested that the building site is not the most desirable corporate location.
- Probably the least desirable location, especially during the hot summer months, is in a roof that faces the south.
- It's appreciated as a desirable location in which to live, work, and play.
- This makes it possible for the console to be placed in any desirable location.
- It was considered a desirable location because of its land qualities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.