"desirable" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The other desirable feature is found on the lens mount, not the body.
- "We're building something new," he added, "but taking the desirable features from the old types of buildings that are here."
- Nevertheless, short boot times are a desirable feature, all other things being equal.
- It was no longer necessary to seek desirable features for publication.
- As such, it incorporates all of the most desirable features every shooter wants.
- This is a desirable feature especially when using low frequency data.
- "No, it is certainly not a desirable feature in most cases."
- The bindings have no side play at all, a highly desirable feature.
- This is a desirable feature on the whole, but many experts question an absolute prohibition.
- The four systems reviewed here offer a range of desirable features.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.