"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Modesto's landscape, commercial, residential, and government architecture was held up as a model for others and major architects designed buildings and landscapes in the city.
- She has designed landscapes for prominent institutions and private clients that have been published nationally and internationally.
- Design Workshop's mission is to design landscapes of extraordinary quality that create a legacy for future generations.
- During the latter 19th century, the term "landscape architect" became used by professional people who designed landscapes.
- "I wanted to investigate how people who design landscapes communicate their ideas," she said.
- Inspired by M. C. Escher, he designed abstract landscapes for the courses.
- Financial support is available for the repair and conservation of historic buildings, monuments and designed landscapes.
- By 1884, the 26 year old Manning was designing landscapes for James Warren Manning's customers.
- It was there that his father designed elaborate landscapes that were "virtual outdoor rooms with carefully framed vistas".
- Another innovation is to use computers to help in designing landscapes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.