"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead he spent his time designing fabrics and wallpaper.
- He also did book illustrations, designed wallpaper and fabrics and created ceramics.
- Students at the workshop drew, painted and designed wallpaper, furniture and posters.
- Can I use either of them to design icons and/or wallpaper for Windows?
- "The first artist to design wallpaper was Albrecht Dürer back in the 16th century."
- (He supported his family of five designing wallpaper in Buffalo.)
- She tried her hand at designing wallpaper and lent her name to a perfume.
- She designed furniture, fountains, architectural elements, screens, wallpaper and jewelry.
- He spent the rest of the war designing wallpaper and textiles.
- 'I have made various other attempts to design wallpaper,' he told his listeners.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.