"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He designed the building in the International style of the 1950s.
- He designed more than 30 schools and many other buildings.
- Together they continued to design many buildings, including some for the church.
- Later in 1381 he designed further buildings of the college.
- They designed the building during 1938-1939 and construction began in 1940.
- In his career, he designed more than 200 buildings, though not all were realized.
- Care was taken to design a building that would fit into the immediate area.
- So maybe it wasn't this driver leader who designed the building?
- The question of who actually designed the building remains a mystery.
- They designed many other buildings, nearly all of them in Manhattan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.