"deposit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The quality of the banking industry's real estate loans is continuing to decline," said the agency, which insures deposits at the nation's financial institutions.
- It also insured deposits of loan and investment companies, which were allowed to make risky loans to businesses.
- Congress has pledged to stand behind all insured deposits no matter what happens.
- The Senate passed a $7.5 billion package to rescue the fund that insures deposits in thrift institutions.
- But why should we insure deposits that are being used for interest rate speculation?
- They argue that Federal deposit insurance, which insures deposits up to $100,000, applies only to banks and not to their holding companies.
- Only once in 1991, when equity level dipped below 1.23 percent, has the Board charged credit unions a premium to insure deposits.
- Insured deposits of €100,000 or less would not be affected.
- The agency typically insures deposits of $100,000 or less.
- The $17.2 billion unit would switch to the fund that insures deposits at commercial banks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.