"deposit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The deposit was discovered in the 1970s, but is now exhausted.
- In the 1930s, large deposits of brown coal were discovered there.
- Important deposits in the state of Jalisco were not discovered until the late 1950s.
- In the 1970s, many new deposits were discovered by aerial and ground surveys.
- A few years later, around 1712-1713, a significant deposit of copper ore was discovered on the property.
- The deposit was discovered in 1765 and has been in operation since 1769.
- The deposit was discovered in 1977 and the mine opened in 1988.
- The deposits at this mine were discovered in 1951.
- In the early 1930s, a deposit of molybdenum was discovered near the summit.
- In 1755 deposits of coal were discovered in the area and the town's economic development began.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.