"deposit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Foreign banks were allowed to continue their operations but could no longer accept local deposits.
- A part of the business was making loans and accepting deposits from customers.
- A bank accepts deposits from lenders, on which it pays interest.
- While the two troubled companies cannot accept deposits, they can still make loans, and so are known here as nonbanks.
- The bank will, however, accept limited deposits from nonprofit groups.
- Their central bank accepts deposits from residents in exchange for domestic currency.
- Both were allowed only to make loans, not to accept deposits.
- One type, which he calls a core bank, would accept Government-insured deposits, much as banks do today.
- Furthermore the bank will accept deposits from financial institutions with interest at 0.25% less than the official cash rate.
- These are finance companies that make loans but do not accept deposits.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.