"depict" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each panel depicted a different scene from around the world.
- He depicts scenes of food being produced and brought to market.
- A music video, depicting scenes from the film was also released.
- It depicts a scene of everyday life in the financial district.
- Each panel depicted a scene from a different play by Shakespeare.
- Some depicted a certain scene while others were strictly abstract.
- The paintings appear to depict scenes from popular children's stories.
- Every year, a light and sound show depicting scenes of life at the time, attracted a wide audience.
- Other works in the show depict scenes of exotic travel.
- The ancient mosaic depicts a scene that could be seen today.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.