"department" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But do you want to know what an emergency department in a hospital is really like?
- Summer for the emergency department does not always begin on June 21.
- This is most likely an emergency department at a hospital.
- The first hospital building was built in 1930 at the site of the current emergency department.
- "We wanted to create a much better environment for children than an emergency department," he said.
- This isn't the career work that the emergency department started.
- The emergency department is usually found in a hospital or other primary care center.
- Each hospital has a 24-hour emergency department, and a wide variety of medical services.
- Close to 25,000 people receive treatment in the emergency department every year, the hospital reports.
- What can the emergency department do that cannot be done in other settings?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.